ABBYY®, a leading provider of document recognition, data capture and linguistic technologies and services, today announced FineReader 12, the newest version of its award-winning Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and document conversion software application. FineReader 12 delivers enhanced performance for many processes and functions, including faster document conversion, the ability to quickly open documents of any length while OCR processing runs in the background, and instant recognition of a text or table area selected on the page. In addition, FineReader 12 offers enhanced accuracy for OCR on business documents
and with Asian languages, as well as new image enhancement tools helping users to produce digital copies of documents with even higher visual quality than the originals. ABBYY FineReader® 12 Professional OCR accurately converts paper and image documents into editable formats including Microsoft Office and searchable PDF – enabling you to reuse their content, archive them more efficiently and retrieve more quickly. FineReader eliminates the need to retype documents and ensures that important information is readily available. It instantly provides access to the entire document of any size and supports 190 languages in any combinations.
ABBYY FineReader is an optical character recognition (OCR) program designed to convert scanned
documents, PDF documents, and image files (including digital photos) into editable formats.
• Background OCR for Maximum Efficiency — FineReader 12 offers an innovative document conversion approach that enables users to open, view and start working with a document of any size immediately while it continues to be processed in the background. Unlike traditional approaches, which require a document be fully recognized before it is available for other actions, FineReader 12’s background OCR saves considerable time by providing access to all document pages at once. Additionally, FineReader 12 improves OCR processing speed up to 15 percent*.
• Easy Extraction of Data and Text Quotation — With its optimized interface and newly added controls, FineReader 12 enables users to easily copy a table or formatted text from any selected area without the need to recognize the entire document.
• Improved Accuracy on Business Documents — FineReader 12 includes a new tool for removing color stamps and pen marks on scanned or photographed images, providing better recognition quality and improving the appearance of business documents. It also offers up to 30 percent* more accurate retention of charts and graphs and some other elements typical for business documents.
• Seamless Conversion of Tables — FineReader 12 improves table conversion by up to 40 percent*, saving engineers, financial professionals or other specialists significant time and effort when working with numerical data.
• Improved Accuracy for Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic and Hebrew — FineReader 12 continues to lead the market in the OCR language support and features up to 15 percent improvement for Arabic OCR, up to 10 percent for Hebrew OCR, and up to 20 percent accuracy increase on Chinese, Japanese and Korean documents.
• Easier Saving and Retrieving Files from the Cloud — FineReader 12 provides easier access to popular cloud storages such as Google Drive™, Dropbox™, SkyDrive® and more. Plus, direct integration with Microsoft SharePoint® Online / Office 365™ further facilitates document sharing.
• Visual Quality Enhancement for Scans, Photos and PDF Documents — Improved ABBYY Camera OCR enables users to turn photos of documents into scanner-quality images, and offers new photo pre-processing functions such as auto crop of multiple images and whitening of the original document’s background. Additionally, the new PreciseScan technology from ABBYY smoothes pixelated characters on searchable PDFs, thus improving the visual quality of documents for easier reading, archiving or better printing results.
• Faster and Easier Verification & Correction — The enhanced verification tool now allows users to apply both spelling and formatting corrections, with intuitive hot keys and tab controls that make it easy to navigate through the verification process.
• Enhanced Hot Folder in FineReader 12 Corporate — Improved Hot Folder function for batch conversion of documents now speeds up overall conversion process, plus provides dual-core processing support. In addition, it offers more flexible naming options, allowing users to add prefixes and suffixes to file or folder names in order to better organize them.
• Compatible with Windows 8 — ABBYY FineReader 12 is fully compatible with Windows 8 and utilizes the new options provided by the operating system, including the ability to use basic touch gestures to scroll and zoom on laptops with touch screens.
ABBYY FineReader 12 benefits
• Fast and accurate OCR
• Support for the majority of the world’s languages
• Ability to check and adjust OCR results
• Intuitive user interface
• Ability to recognize photos of documents
• Supports multiple saving formats and cloud storage services
• Free technical support (available to registered users only)
• Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista® / XP
• Microsoft Windows Server® 2012 / 2012 R2 / 2008 / 2008 R2 / 2003
• For working with localized interfaces, corresponding language support is required
• PC with 1 GHz or higher
• 1024 MB RAM
• In a multiprocessor system, an additional 512 MB of RAM is required for each additional processor core
• 850 MB of hard disk space for typical program installation and 850 MB free space for optimal program operation
• Video card with 1280×1024 resolution or higher
• FineReader supports TWAIN- and WIA-compatible scanners, multi-function peripherals (MFPs) and all-in-one devices.
• Recommended Requirements for Digital Cameras:
- 5-megapixel sensor (minimum – 2-megapixel)
- Flash disable feature
- Manual aperture control or aperture priority mode
- Manual focusing
- An anti-shake system or the use of a tripod is recommended
- Optical zoom
Computer - Internet Technology Design World --------------- Bilim ve Toplum - Bilim ve Teknik -- --------sosyal medya, ------facebook, Instagram, internet, Pinterest, sosyal medya, Twitter, vine------ internet,oyun,bilgisayar,bilişim,Programlama, Network,Msn,Yahoo,messenger,Gmail,Hotmail,Cep, İPhone,Android